The SDS separates all kind of waste types into two fractions, heavy and light by density. The robust construction and foolproof functionality guarantee a long lasting and trouble-free operation.
The SDS easily separates Municipal Solid waste (MSW), Commercial & Demolition waste (C&D), Refuse Derived Fuel (RDF), compost, and particularly useful in processing e.g.
● Bad shredded materials
● Waste containing large materials
● Abrasive materials (glass, inert, car scrap, etc.)
● A high volume percentage of light materials (plastics and film)
● Hard and bulky soft materials
● High moisture contents
● Adjustability: It’s easy to change settings during operation
● Low energy consumption due to our unique configuration with a recirculation fan
● Low maintenance and very few wearable parts, i.e. reduced downtime, low operational costs
● Dust free operation, the positive effect of negative pressure technology
● heavy fractionThe heavy fraction falls down in front of the splitter.
● The light fractionThe light fraction is transported over the splitter drum and will be separated from the air in the expansion room.